Thursday, June 23, 2022 | 1 PM EDT
60-Minute Webinar Sponsored By
During this webinar, you will:
- Get an update on the supply versus demand trends for lab professional and pathologist-related jobs
- Learn current hiring trends and emerging skill sets required for lab executives and managers, as well as the factors that contributed to successful placements
- See where clinical laboratory and pathology group staffing is moving based on changes in policy, regulations, and testing volume and strategies.
- Cultivate necessary new practices to hire and manage top laboratory and pathology talent while the industry changes
About this webinar
There’s a dire need to fill clinical laboratory and pathology-related roles from only a small pool of correctly qualified individuals in many instances, according to experts. Several causes underlie the current abundance of open and unfilled medical lab and pathology positions, including credentialing questions and unmet needs in emerging skillsets as a result of the healthcare industry’s steps to modernize and digitalize.
For clinical labs and anatomical and clinical pathology group directors looking to fill open, high-demand positions, it may be time to take action beyond just beefing up salaries. A new webinar, brought to you by Dark Daily, will bring constructive strategies for dealing with the labor shortage problem in the lab industry.
The free, 60-minute webinar (with live Q&A) will feature recruiting and hiring experts from Lighthouse Lab Services, a firm that specializes in recruiting, consulting, and lab development and management for both start-up and existing laboratories.
Founder & President
Lighthouse Lab Services
With more than 19 years of experience in the clinical lab industry, Jon Harol spends each day advocating for the value of clinical labs while also seeking new and more efficient ways for Lighthouse’s medical lab clients to bring clinical value to the healthcare ecosystem. His goal is to bring the lab out of the shadows and have it recognized as the backbone of the healthcare system. Jon is the Founder and President of Lighthouse Lab Services, which specializes in the buildout and staffing of CLIA Labs nationwide.
Director, Recruiting and Staffing Services
Lighthouse Lab Services
Maggie Morrissey has spent the last 10 years growing and managing teams, focusing on employee retention and wellbeing coupled with client satisfaction and success. While overseeing the Recruiting and Staffing Department within Lighthouse Lab Services, Maggie regularly interacts with both lab employers and employees on a daily basis and keeps her fingers on the pulse of what makes employees stay at and want to join clinical laboratories.
Moderator & Editorial Director
The Dark Intelligence Group
Scott Wallask has more than 25 years of writing, content marketing, and conference planning experience in the healthcare, software, and life science industries. A former newspaper reporter, he graduated magna cum laude from Northeastern University in Boston with a bachelor of arts degree in journalism.
Who should attend?
- Owners and C-suite executives of clinical laboratories and anatomic pathology groups
- Clinical laboratory directors, managers, and supervisors
- CLIA laboratory directors and managers
- Laboratory informatics directors and managers
- Human resource directors and specialists looking to recruit independent, hospital, and reference laboratory professionals