What you'll learn
After attending this webinar, you’ll understand:
- how healthcare data curation and correction processes work in laboratory operations
- best practices for utilizing AI and revenue process automation (RPA) to reduce lab costs and maximize revenues
- results of relevant use cases from RPA in practice
- whether your laboratory will benefit from AI and revenue process automation
- how to apply AI to audit the reimbursement of accessions to ensure all claims that can be reimbursed are reimbursed
- how to optimize reimbursement as a result of PAMA and other factors
VP of Revenue, Senior Director of Business and Market Access
Dominic Weilbaecher has over 20 years’ experience in the laboratory industry and worked at Quest Diagnostics for over 13 years in various revenue cycle management and market access roles and during his tenure he led the West Region Managed Care Department with over $1 billion in annual revenue. Dominic went on to work for several esoteric laboratories in the molecular diagnostics space with a focus on securing coverage and high value reimbursement for new technologies as well as billing and claims system implementation. In 2017, Dominic started his own consulting business, and he has helped over 20 laboratories with various managed care and reimbursement projects.
Chief Revenue Officer
Dean Paluch has 34 years’ experience in the execution and management of strategic sales, marketing, business development, channel partner relationships, operations, inside sales, field sales, and client management.
Senior Vice President and CFO
Lisa McGrory earned her bachelor of science in business management with a concentration in accounting from Boston College and is a New York State CPA. Lisa has held key leadership roles in several industries including healthcare, legal administration, and financial services, developing her expertise in financial analysis and forecasting, treasury management, internal controls, and expense management. With over 20 years of experience in auditing, accounting, and finance and over 15 years experience in management positions, Lisa has acquired expertise in helping companies achieve financial growth and success and without compromising their strategic vision or financial transparency.
Who should attend?
- IT directors
- VPs of revenue cycle
- Executive leadership